I took this recipe from Epicurious and made a couple of changes. This smoothie had more of a milkshake consistency and was pretty good. I have been taking ripe bananas, breaking them into chunks and freezing them so that I don’t have to use ice cubes.
- 1 1/2 frozen banana chunks
- 8 ounces light vanilla soy milk
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1. Place all ingredients in blender and blend until desired consistency. For a thicker consistency, add ice cubes.