A variation to Matt’s Pulled Pork Pizza, this is using Nacho Cheese and less barbecue sauce. It was really good but definitely a splurge night kind of dish because the entire pizza has 2450 which means a serving of a ¼ of the pizza is about 613 calories.
- Pre-made dough, or pizza crust (I used Mama Mary’s Original)
- 18 tablespoons nacho cheese (I used Ghel’s)
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce (we used Sticky Fingers Carolina Classic)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 ounces of cooked pulled pork (I used Lloyd’s Pulled Pork)
- Preheat the oven to whatever the dough or pre-made pizza crust you purchased requires.
- If you use a pre-made crust place it on a 12 inch pizza pan. If you use pre-made dough, place on a greased pizza pan.
- Microwave the nacho cheese. You can dip out your 18 tablespoons or use a plastic spatula spoon to spread as much as you want on to the crust. One thin layer should do though.
- If you use precooked, refrigerated pulled pork from the grocery store, microwave as required on the package and then spread it thinly over the nacho cheese.
- In a spiral, pour about a 1/4 cup of barbecue sauce. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese, and spiral another 1/4 cup of barbecue sauce. I just poured straight of the bottle and estimated.
- Bake pizza according to crust instructions or until crust is crispy and cheese is melted.