This recipe came from Adrienneats and confirmed that I do not like the texture or flavor of cooked tomatoes. I like the zucchini and the combination of spices was great. However, I think I prefer grilled vegetables over roasted. After taking the pan out of the oven and letting the vegetables cool as instructed, they were just so soggy. I think next time I will grill zucchini, eggplant, and squash and top with oregano and balsamic vinegar.
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 zucchini, .5 thick coins
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread tomatoes and zucchini onto a baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle generously with oregano, sea salt, and pepper.
- Roast for 45 minutes or up to one hour.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with balsamic vinegar.