Credit: Natasha’s Kitchen
- 12 ounces small shrimp (uncooked, peeled, and deveined)*
- 3 carrots (peeled and julienned)
- 1 cucumber (julienned or cut into small strips)
- 3 ounces vermicelli rice noodles
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 15 Rice paper sheets
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil, and cook shrimp for 2-3 minutes (depending on the size)
- Once shrimp is done (should turn pink), drain and allow to cool
- Prepare noodles according to package instructions
- Once noodles are cooked, drain and rinse with cold water
- Add water to a large bowl or pie plate, dip rice paper in for a few seconds and then place on a surface to prepare to roll
- Place noodles, carrots, cucumber, shrimp and cilantro on rice paper and roll once, fold in the corners, and continue to roll, keeping a secure grip till you reach the other side.
- Dip in your favorite sauce and enjoy!
*If using large shrimp, slice in half after cooking and cooling