Spaghetti Squash Yakisoba
Spaghetti Squash Yakisoba.
- 1 Spaghetti Squash (cooked and shredded)
- 1/2 Onion (chopped)
- 1 Carrot (julienned)
- 1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 Cup Yakisoba Sauce (or to taste)
- Cook and shred spaghetti squash. If you want to cook and shred the squash beforehand instead of microwaving or baking the same day, see Slow Cooker Spaghetti Squash Recipe
- Julienne carrot and chop onion
- Add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil to pan or wok and heat over low-medium, add onion and sauté
- Add carrot to pan
- Turn heat up to medium-high
- Add shredded spaghetti squash to pan and pour yakisoba sauce over noodles and stir until sauce has evenly coated
- Cook for 2 minutes or until noodles are warm.
- Transfer to a bowl and serve.