Hirekatsu Dipping Sauce
Dipping Sauce For Japanese Fried Pork Fillets.
Credit: All Recipes
- 2-1/2 tablespoons Mirin (Japanese sweet rice wine)
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Miso Paste (I used Marukome Boy Ryotei No Aji Miso Paste)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Ginger Powder
- 2 teaspoons Soy Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Sesame Oil
- 2 teaspoons Granulated Sugar
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Using a silicone spatula, pour mixture into a small pot, scraping the bowl (in order to ensure the sugar at the bottom comes out), and heat until mixture thickens.