So, this was delicious. I made my husband taco seasoned ground beef (by the way Old El Paso Taco Seasoning is “Accidentally Vegan“) and bought shredded cheese for his soft tacos. For my tacos, I didn’t have the desire or room for my normal cheese and sour cream. Some of these items were deemed vegan by Peta or me reading the labels and then Googling or it stated the product was vegan on the package. I am excited to eat this meal again.
- Organic Corn (Simply Balanced Frozen Organic Corn)
- Organic Salsa (Sage Valley Organic Medium Salsa)
- Flour Tortillas (Mission Flour Tortillas are “Accidentally Vegan“)
- Vegan Black Bean Chipotle Veggie Burgers (Wild Harvest)
- Guacamole (Wholly Guacamole Minis)
- Organic Lettuce (Wild Harvest)
- Roma Tomatoes
While preparing corn (I use steam bags in the microwave), dice tomatoes, and shred lettuce. Then prepare veggie burgers (I microwaved them) and break the burgers apart. Heat tortillas. Spread guacamole onto tortilla, add additional toppings, roll up, and enjoy.