I found this idea online and it really simple and good. It definitely satisfies the craving of pizza when you are dieting. With just a pepperoni topping, this is a great no carb option.
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese (or enough to fill the bottom of your pan)
- 7 pepperoni slices
1. Place a small non-stick pan on the stove and fill the bottom of the pan with a layer of cheese. I use about a half cup or a little more in order to cover the bottom of the pan.
2. Heat on medium heat.
3. Once the cheese starts bubbling around the edges add your toppings. I just use pepperoni.
4. When the edges of the pizza get brown, remove the pan from heat and allow pizza to sit for a couple of minutes.
5. You can use a spatula to remove the pizza from the pan but mine usually just slides right out of the pan onto the plate.
6. Cut it with a pizza cutter and enjoy.