This is a recipe from Body Rock TV. I did not use some of the ingredients in the original recipe but the pizzas still turned out great. The mushroom gave so much flavor. This is definitely a recipe that I will repeat. One helpful tip, do all your chopping and dicing beforehand.
- 2 tomatoes (diced)
- 4 large portobello mushrooms
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 5 leaves of fresh basil
- parmesan cheese
- fresh parsley
- olive oil
- lemon juice
- Heat up about 2 table spoons of olive oil.
- Stir the onion until it’s slightly brown.
- Add the tomatoes, garlic, and pinch of salt to the onions. Saute the ingredients until the tomatoes are soft.
- Add about 1 table spoon of lemon juice over the ingredients.
- Add about 5 leaves of chopped fresh basil.
- Spray olive oil on a baking sheet and place the mushrooms on the sheet with the bottom side up.
- Add the mixed ingredients from the sauce pan into each mushroom and top with grated parmesan cheese. Place the baking sheet into the preheated oven and bake for 12 minutes at 400 °F.
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley and serve.